Why Choose Jam Digital?
Our culture focuses on encouraging our individuals to express themselves and showcase their unique skills while working as part of a team to help clients achieve their objectives.
Over the years our digital marketing team has developed substantial experience from working with hundreds of clients across various industries. Many of our past clients have required online strategies that targeted clients internationally.
A recent internal survey showed that 100% of all Jam employees felt they had developed new skills since they joined the company
- You can provide examples of websites you have created from scratch using WordPress.
- You can rejuvenate an out of date website
- You have experience of implementing tracking code into websites (E.g. Facebook pixel tracking code)
- You have experience of various types of website building software – bonus
- Knowledge about how to host websites ourselves – bonus
- You have some experience of creating graphics (E.g. A company logo) – not essential
81 St Vincent Street
Glasgow G2 5TF
The Gridiron, One Pancras Square
London, N1C 4AG
3 Piccadilly Place, London Road,
Manchester, M1 3BN
Jam Digital’s Structure
Our structure is designed to help our employees develop their skills as much as they can, while providing our clients with outstanding results.
Our digital services include; social media management, making creative content, PPC, SEO, Website Optimisation, Digital Advertising and Coaching. Think you can help?
We don’t use account managers or salesmen here at Jam. If you are a member of our team you will be dealing with our clients directly and will have the responsibility of maintaining relationships with them.